This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy won't stop texting me?
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Guy won't stop texting me?
He added me on Facebook and we got talking because we had a few metal friends and he knows one of my friends quite well. Anyway i was just going along with it being nice but i'm really not interested in him and he wont leave me alone, i am seriously bad when it comes to talking with new people and i just don't know how to tell him im not interested, first i just ignored him but he was just like 'what's your problem?xxxx' and then my friends not hold of my phone and started texting him -__- so i had to explain that and now hes asking to meet up! I don't want to be rude but how do i get him off my back?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:29 AM

tell him your boyfriends texting and you got to go.

Ads

'Sorry, but I am really busy these days.'

Just be truthful. You don't have to be rude to be truthful.

A big red beacon went off in my head when you told me he responded with "what's your problem?xxxx"

At that point I would have been like "look dude, there is no problem, I just am not in a talking mood."

Honestly? He's a guy, just be blunt with him. I doubt he's overly sensitive if he is responding to you in that manner.

Tell him your an Eskimo works every time...

I would just ignore him completely. I hate guys who can't take hints.

sryy dude..act my bf said not to meet ny of ua male frnzzz....u knw hez quite possessive abt me..!!:3ommmmmgggg i really loveeee him!!!nywyz it was grtt tlkin to u..god bles...take cre...gudbye..!!!

Yeah, just tell him you have a boyfriend now and he wouldn't like for you to go out with some other guy.

That is awesome. hahaha First off there is something wrong with him if he thinks there is something wrong with a girl that doesn't return his texts. Wink He should probably get used to it. I'm a man/guy. Unless you told him, "I will text you later" and then never texted him. Then he is the one with a problem. In some small ways telling someone that you will text them or something later and then not doing it can be taken as standing someone up or giving them hope where there is none. Just be honest. And by honest I mean straight with him in a nice way. Tell him that you're not interested in meeting up. And if he starts pushing just tell him that you aren't into it. And if he pushes again tell him you will post your convo with him on his facebook so all his friends can see what his problem is. Tongue