This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need to hack my account back!?
06-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Need to hack my account back!?
I had a really good Instagram account that I had almost 15k on then it got hacked. They changed the name, email and deleted all the pictures. I reported the account many, many times but the last question is to upload a picture from your hacked account and I did but they were all deleted so my access was denied. Is there anyway I can get it back? I've worked so hard for this. If you know any Mac software or website or someone who can hack it back for me, PLEASE let me know! Best comment will get 5 stars. Thank you so much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 01:54 AM

Your question just earned you and anyone helping you up to 20 years prison and a permanent criminal record. It is totally illegal to hack accounts for any reason. These accounts belong to Instagram and not the users, so even your own account, if in fact it is your account. You offer no evidence of that. And you just publicly incited others to conspire to hack accounts on a site monitored by every police and government agency and which stores all your details for years. And asking the same question reapetedly increases the possible prison time.

Ads

06-04-2014, 02:00 AM

Sounds like Instagram has cancelled the account, so all you can do is start over.

Your real problem is to figure out how the account got hacked.

You might have malware on your computer that has installed a keylogger and the criminals behind it have all your information.