This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my gf asked me to delete half of my facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM
my gf asked me to delete half of my facebook friends?
Today my gf asked me to delete all of the girls off my facebook that she doesn't know. I personally know every person on my facebook either from school, work or just being actual real life friends with them; If someone random request to be my friend i wont add them. I think the whole deleting of half my friends on facebook is retarded but i thought i would get your opinion of it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:29 AM

One word.

RUN

Ads

DOnt do that just make a new one and use that one for her or hide ur friends from her

-help?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...227AAVSRwJ

Well, she seems controlling, I mean riduclous! Espically if this is a new realtonship, that's actually one of the first signs of an abusive realtionship even though you're a guy. Still I say don't do and if she's got a problem with it you need to snap her out of it.

That is controlling as hell, it isn't like you are flirting with any of them. Tell her that if she isn't okay with you just being friends with them then she doesn't trust you at all and that you don't think you guys should be going out anymore.

Dude thats nuts. She shouldn't control u like that. She sounds insecure.

Don't do it. Its your facebook, and that is wayyy to controlling for her to tell you to do that.

That's a little controlling. I would talk to her about it to fully understand why she wants you to delete them all. It may be that she's insecure about you having girls as friends. Just talk to her.

I think that's silly too. Seriously, if you don't flirt with them or make suggestive comments, I don't see the problem. I don't have facebook (I just don't feel the need) andy boyfriend does, and he asks me if I want to look at it and stuff (like to read messages) and I told him that I trusted him enough to know limits and boundaries when talking to other people, and I think that puts more weight on his shoulders than me telling him I want to look at his wall. Sorry, off topic. But she's being WAY too obsessive here and that's not fair for anyone. Don't delete them. If she has a problem with it, she can go find a guy with less friends. Maybe if you stay calm and explain to her how you know them and give a legit reason why they're your friend, she may be more open to it. Just try to find out why she wants you to get rid of them, and makes sure she has a legitimate reason (e.g. "I want you to because you flirt with them too much" is legitimate if you have posts all over your wall, but isn't logical if you don't.) just continue with your common sense, you seem to have a lot of it.

That's unfair. Ask her how she would feel if you asked her to delete all of the guys you don't know off of her facebook. Just have a chat with her about how silly that request is. Maybe you can introduce her to some of these girls just to reassure her that they're harmless. I hope she changes her mind! Happy Facebooking! Wink