This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to commit suicide?
06-04-2014, 09:46 AM
I want to commit suicide?
I am desperate to take suicide. My life has no sense at all. Nobody cares, support and love me even my own family. I think I would suffer to mental depression. I always take risk and challenges alone. I follow what they want but it feels like they will never be satisfied to me. I'm so tired. Nobody is there for me. T.T I'm tired of being alone and being dumb talking to my teddies all the time.

I know it easy for you to say "Suicide is not a solution". "You have special reason" because you have no idea how harsh is my life.
I am always alone, my life has no purpose and direction. I want to end up my life now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 10:00 AM

studying electrical engineering is the same as committing suicide a few people told me and they're still alive.
I clicked 'follow' to be your friend

Hi Brittany, you wrote some nice things

Ads

06-04-2014, 10:06 AM

I feel the same way and wanted to end it but I gave my life to Christ and he spoke to my heart and the suicidal thought went aay. give your heart to god. trust me I been there. I didn't have friends or family only imaginary people. pray this lord I believe you died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead, come into my life and heart. believe this prayer in your heart. referrer to romans 10:9. Christ is the easiest way.
06-04-2014, 10:19 AM

Excuse me. Sorry. I have no idea about what you are now talking.
06-04-2014, 10:29 AM

Don't end your life. Yes some peoples lives are difficult but if you kill yourself, you would have missed out on everything that life has to offer. Life is full of wonders and goals and people grow up and to take whatever adventures they desire and to do and be whatever they want. There is always going to be somebody that will care for you. What about your friends? They care about you. Other people will too. During you're life you'll meet other people and create bonds even relationships and they'll like you for who you are. There's so much to see. Instead of trying to end your life you should be enjoying it. It can be hard when you feel like nobody loves you but it's not true- Remember that. And I'm sure your family loves you. Maybe you should talk to somebody about your problems, because there is always somebody out there that cares. They can help you.
06-04-2014, 10:32 AM

how are things?
06-04-2014, 10:46 AM

i never said suicide was not an option and quite frankly it would make me a hypocrite if i were to say that sometimes death is truly the only way to end the misery anyway if you have a dog the dog is there for you or if you have a different pet that pet is there for you although you cannot understand them most of them can understand you do you really want to end your life every human has quite a bit of potential good or bad being alone is better then living with some things would you rather make many friends and have them all stab you in the back betray you anyway you think your life has no purpose no direction hah i live in the darkness my lifes the one with no purpose or direction you have a purpose certainly a direction you just cant see it yet if you truly are gonna end your life have one last chat with everyone you know see if they would miss you after hearing the results of that then you can decide whether or not to kill yourself just remember death is permanent no rewind button
06-04-2014, 10:53 AM

As far as your own existence, know that your life has meaning and purpose. Allah put you here on this earth for a reason. You are a unique person, the only one of your kind in the universe, and as such you are a treasure. Just as Allah created the stars, the oceans, and the majestic trees, He created you. In fact you dwarf them, because you are a creature of complexity and free will.

If it seems that those around you do not value you, it may be only that they do not know how to show it. People who are raised in families that do not express love freely may be uncomfortable showing affection. But that does not mean that they do not love you and care about you deeply.

Know, in any case, that Allah values you and cares about you.

In one of the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) we are told that, "Allah is more loving and kinder than a mother to her dear child."

In another saying, the Prophet (PBUH) said, “Allah has one hundred parts of mercy, of which He sent down one between the jinn, humankind, the animals and the insects, by means of which they are compassionate and merciful to one another, and by means of which wild animals are kind to their offspring. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection.” - Saheeh Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908

Also, please believe that I care about you as well, even without knowing you, as do others who write about these subjects and speak about them, and that is why we do it, because we care.

I would like to talk about why suicide is not the Muslim's way; and to suggest a way forward for those who are having these thoughts.
06-04-2014, 10:56 AM

If you lack purpose and direction, you know what your problem is, start there and find out what you're interested in, what you want to do, what you want to become, set a goal and focus on that...once you do, everything else will fall into place. People will find you more interesting, so therefore, they'll take interest in you.
06-04-2014, 11:10 AM

.This is a foolish decision.