This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I found out my longterm boyfriend has been talking to women online. What should I do?
06-04-2014, 10:23 AM
I found out my longterm boyfriend has been talking to women online. What should I do?
I've been dating my best friend for over 4 years. We do everything together. We have a really great relationship. We tell each other everything and are with each other all the time. I was just bored and went through his email. I found out he subscribed to several social media sites and had requested a bunch of women and had been messaging them. The biggest shocker was I found him subscribed to a sex based social media site (quickfuck.com) or something like that. I am literally in complete shock and don't know what to do. I love him more than anything and would have never guessed in a million years this would happen. It all feels like a dream. It feels like my fairytale is falling apart Sad I confronted him about it yesterday. He seemed very sincerely sorry, crying, saying he was bored and has never cheated on me. I just don't know what to think or do. Any advice would help.
p.s. our sex life is great.
Also i really don't think he's ever cheated because we're pretty much always with each other 24/7, except for when we work.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 10:35 AM

Break up with him, you don&#x27;t deserve that. He messed up and that&#x27;s not right. If he really loves you he wouldn&#x27;t be on some online fuck thing.

Ads

06-04-2014, 10:38 AM

Well, if it were me, it would probably destroy my trust in him. However, if you truly love him and he truly is sorry, then I think you should stay. At least for now. Don't make any rash decisions until you've had time to think. Let the pain die down and you'll be able to make the decision for yourself.
06-04-2014, 10:49 AM

Dump him ASAP!! It&#x27;s only a matter of time before he cheats!!
06-04-2014, 11:04 AM

Gmail and YouTube Monitoring

Logs Gmail messages and YouTube videos watched.
-*Sender's Address
-*Message Text
-*Time / Date
-*Link to Video
http://www.softwarespycell.com