This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help can we still be friends? Does she still have feelings for me?
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Help can we still be friends? Does she still have feelings for me?
I asked a girl for her number she said sure and her face turned reddish and she was flustered as she gave it to me. I called and asked her to dinner...she calls back and says not one on one or dinner but I like hanging out with you and talking with you but just with sisters or a small group and as friends.
Ok so I called once to respond a little got voice mail...so I waited 1 month and text her saying I'll totally honor and respect you and your feelings on that. "That" being hanging out as friends...then I text her inviting her and her sister to lunch the next day. No response...not a big deal for me either.

3 days later she takes me off her facebook friends list!! Wow I was so shocked...it's like she skipped all the steps of problem solving and did a drive by blowing up the whole place. So I'm kinda confused and never thought she was like this...we've been friends for almost a year now. I guess she has no respect for me to tell me what's going on. What was she trying to say by taking me off her friends list..?? Her two sisters still have me on theirs. I thought I said something nice and thoughtful to her...and she's the one who said she liked hanging out and talking with me(pretty strongly stated btw) not me...I just did what I thought she wanted.

Girls it's actually worse when you ignore guys...just be up front with them. Whoever came up with that is an idiot...."ok I don't wanna hurt his feelings so I'll ignore him"...Brilliant ( sarcasm).

So what should I do with this girl? I'm fine with being friends...that's why I sent that text to her. Why is she pulling away...is it just hate for me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:29 AM

You should take the hint and back off... If she does want you then she will make the next move. In the meantime you shouldn't linger on this one girl and move on to find other possibly better relationships with other girls.

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:29 AM

NO...............she is NOT your friend.
YES.............she has feelings for you but not the kind you'd WANT!