This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
could you please help me in constructing code for ad management ?
06-04-2014, 03:27 PM
could you please help me in constructing code for ad management ?
I develop website for my city, in that I provide space for advertising. In that space if any one request to publish their ad, how to get money from them ( transferring money from their account to my account using debit card, credit card, etc )and how to manage the ad for specific period of time. could you please help me in constructing code for above problems.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 03:43 PM

There is certain to be premade code you can get, perhaps for free. Try web search for: self hosted ad management.

Openx.com is an example of a free ad server service, meant to allow remote controling the appearance of ads on multiple sites, it might not be ideal for your application.

I the simplest form you could do everything manually, that's most realistic for monthly space rental, at the other extreme, there would be a client control panel that allows them to get ad view statistics, and perhaps submit new ads to be shown.

A broker like buyads.com, buysellads.com or blogads.com will manage and help sell your ad space for a fee.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply