This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The best topic for a website to get many clicks/day?
06-04-2014, 06:13 PM
The best topic for a website to get many clicks/day?
I want to open a website but i want to know a topic for which people are more interested because i want to attract them to visit my site.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 06:23 PM

Write about what you know and have a passion for, typically getting decent traffic relies on getting good search engine ranking, which requires a sustained effort creating lots of quality original content, your more like to remain motivated for the months it takes to get on the radar writing about what your interested.

You would find that the very most popular subjects may be impractical to target since very large popular sites already dominate the search results for it, it's easier to tackle a unique niche with less competition.

Ads

06-04-2014, 06:36 PM

Hi,

I think your approach is wrong. You do not start a blog by aiming for high traffic because you will soon get bored with what you doing. The best approach is to start a blog with something you passionate about and the rest will follow.
06-04-2014, 06:48 PM

I think Insurance niche gets many clicks and the CPC is also high for the insurance niche.