This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should I follow my crush on instagram?
06-05-2014, 01:02 AM
should I follow my crush on instagram?
I've had a crush on him since school started, I'm a junior and so is he, and during the whole 6 months he didn't notice me once (we have no classes together, only even days lunch) and in february, I was with my friend and she introduced us, we shook hands and then he turned around and left.. I was really disapointed and to me it seemed like he wasn't interested in getting to know me. The thing is, I think he knows I like him, it's kind of obvious.. A lot of people tell me I'm really pretty, not to be conceited... But should I follow him, even if I don't know him AT ALL? He's only noticed me for like a month, so to me it's weird.. Idk I'm scared!!
PLUS my friend posted a picture of us on instagram, and tagged me and he liked the picture but didn't follow me...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 01:12 AM

Only uf you guys actually talk dont be a creep though

Ads

06-05-2014, 01:28 AM

Yes, because you might find things out you never knew before.(either he is a jerk or he's the most cutest and best guy ever)LOL
06-05-2014, 01:31 AM

First go find a chance to talk to him and get to know him..after that, u can follow or whatever u want..that'll be better