This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My gf keeps liking this guy's fb status. should i be worried?
06-05-2014, 02:56 AM
My gf keeps liking this guy's fb status. should i be worried?
there's this guy that my gf knows for around 4 months.

she knows that he likes her, but she told me not to be worried about it.

today i went to his facebook, i noticed that she liked a couple of his statuses and even some pictures. when he wrote, "I want a latina chick" on his facebook, i noticed that she liked it too.

she told me she's being "friendly" and nothing is going on.

should i be worried?

thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 03:06 AM

You shouldn't really be worried. Girls do that ALL the time. I was in your situation months ago and my girlfriend also said she was just being 'friendly'.

Ads

06-05-2014, 03:21 AM

you two should go on a couple trip together.
it'll help your relationship build, and maybe you'll know for sure, that she's still interested in you Smile
06-05-2014, 03:30 AM

If she is someone worth dating you shouldn&#x27;t have to worry. But you definitely need to ask her about it in a non accusing way. Just say, &quot;Hey babe. I really care about you and I don&#x27;t want to hurt our relationship in any way. But I figured if I came out and asked then it&#x27;d help our relationship.&quot; Basically let her know that it is worrying you which is putting a barrier in your relationship. And if she freaks out butter her up by saying stuff like &quot;I care about you and I just want to make sure that you are really mine...&quot; and blah blah blah. Good luck bro lol
06-05-2014, 03:43 AM

Honestly there's really nothing you can do honestly
06-05-2014, 03:45 AM

It&#x27;s fb people always like random crap but if your really worried then just confront her if it seems like it&#x27;s getting to be to much like if she was commenting weird things that&#x27;s when I would be worried.