This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to turn my blog into site and earn money?
06-05-2014, 03:29 AM
how to turn my blog into site and earn money?
I have a blogger blog (in tamil)
Google adsense is crap it says it cannot display ads in tamil blogs.
How to turn my blooger (.blogspot.com) into a website (XXXX.com or XXX.co.in) and earn money by monetizing it?
Which offers cheap hosting? what will be the procedure?

Thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 03:30 AM

It's good question!!

Ads

06-05-2014, 03:42 AM

Google is fairly tolerant of you using other ad systems on a blogger site, Blogger also allows you to add a custom domain name with no upgrade fees, I suggest buying it from a registrar like godaddy or namecheap and not through Google, that would satisfy the must be the domain owner requirement of most ad networks.

Do a web search for Adsense alternatives to find reveries of similar ad systems, you still may face the same language issues.
06-05-2014, 03:48 AM

I've used justhost since 2008 and had basically no problems with them. When I bought my first website domain (pinkboxcupcake.com) in 2008, I was a little skeptical because it was relatively a new company but since it was the cheapest at the time, I gave it a try. Service has gotten much faster and efficient since then (responding to my questions regarding renewals, buying more domain names, there was one problem in 2009 where I was getting charged $8 twice per month instead of once but after a phone call with their billing department, the charges were reversed very quickly) and now Bluehost (a big web hosting company - very trustable) recently bought them. There is a subtle difference between the two hosting companies. Bluehost has a more sophisticated hosting option but this has also recently changed - Justhost also now offer those services as well (since bluehost owns them obviously. lol) Basically, if you want a cheap but also very reliable hosting company, i would just use justhost because it's cheaper and the same quality as bluehost (it's the same company though... i still don't really understand why bluehost is more expensive for the same thing).

so, as a summary
IF YOU WANT CHEAP & RELIABLE DOMAIN WEBSITE HOSTING,

CHOOSE JUSTHOST
http://www.justhost.com/track/justhost_hosting

or if you want to pay higher for whatever reason (it's the same company! but whatever)

THEN GO TO BLUEHOST (not recommending this though...)
http://www.bluehost.com/track/blue_host_hosting
06-05-2014, 03:52 AM

The grate way to make money by Blogging
Watch this Youtube Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klu9DEx9zAo