This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teacher is digging into our private lives.?
06-05-2014, 03:30 AM
Teacher is digging into our private lives.?
So today half of my grade left last hour because we are very excellent at mathematics and we had a replacement teacher who was just repeating the last class. Our master teacher went crazy after that, calling our homes and stuff. We're all 18 and we are very aware of what we do and when we do.

She also keeps tracking our facebook profiles and she has somebody in our class to tell her for stuff we talk about in our private group on facebook.

What to do? Is she even allowed to get into our private lives?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 03:46 AM

Posting your life for the world to see on facebook is not a private life. If you don't want everyone to see it, restrict access but if you are happy not to do that you cannot complain about a teacher looking at it. I'd be more cheesed off at the traitor than the teacher.

Edit - I forgot to say before - you all left an hour early because you think you know enough maths that you can pass your A-levels now and therefore don't need any more teaching, and you wonder why your teacher is angry? Try that at your job and see how long you keep it.

Ads

06-05-2014, 03:56 AM

Hhahahaahaah What's private about Facebook? she and I, hell the world, can see what you post, and guess what, it's there for life.
06-05-2014, 04:08 AM

You may be 18 and "very excellent in maths" but you are not as adult and clever as you imagine, if you really believe anything on Facebook is really private.