This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good interesting websites?
06-05-2014, 06:22 AM
Good interesting websites?
I want some good websites to look at while im bored out of my brains at work. I like fashion, criminology, travel, homes etc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 06:34 AM

1. I think you can visit http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/
This is a place where people share embarrassing pictures of their loved ones in weird settings that are both funny and entertaining. The website has spawned several coffee-table books as well.

2. This is like an online self-running slideshow showcasing some of the best satellite images found on Google Maps. Run the website in full-screen mode (Ctrl+Shift+F) and you may discover pretty and unexpected place on our beautiful earth (stratocam.com).

3. Weird and hilarious stuff that people post on Facebook. The names and profile pictures of the Facebook users are blurred to protect real identity (lamebook.com).

Ads

06-05-2014, 06:42 AM

I would recommend you to surf Litbloc's site. Litbloc is one place where you can find latest fashion news and updates. Also, free funny memes, funny meme pictures, funny birthday memes, current events in the world, funny animal videos and short funny video clips and pictures for kids and adults, newest movies and much more. In short, Litbloc grabs all things quirky, popular and beautiful. I hope you will love it!
06-05-2014, 06:58 AM

Zovi and Myantra, these both sites are really good to visit. Here you can easily get some cool and stylish cloths which you really want.