This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
soul sex- telepathic sex with an ex?
06-05-2014, 06:23 AM
soul sex- telepathic sex with an ex?
hi all,

i need honest and opinionated answers... no judgement whatsoever. #alternative thinkers are welcome#

story goes, well. after months of silence after our official break up (boyfriend/girlfriend) , and life has moved on ..out of no where, i find myself thinking about my ex and we are not on speaking terms.

though during our friendship then relationship, we had a really tight connection; call it spiritual, emotional and sexual all in one. platonic/symbiotic on a 'conscious level' . even though, then ... we may have both been fully aware of the sort of affection we had for eachother. but. we both felt eachother.

i do smoke abit of 'weed from time to time while i meditate or with good friends..but i noticed, recently that when i did smoke up, i would find my thoughts drifting or should i say..thinking and reflecting over my Ex. 'meditatively' but fair enough... weed tends to make u more sensitive to peoples thoughts, feelings or vibes, so ive been told.

to cut a long story short ... for the last week ive been connecting with my ex on some sort of astral plane frequency and we have been mind fucking eachother telepathically - (fantasizing). tho, none of us have communicated with eachother since our break up... we do converse.. 'heart to heart' 'mind to mind' ... he turns me on.. tho, i would never go back
what do u think is going on here? and no.. my mind isnt playing games, no delusions or whatever...
does soul sex exist? how? twin flames?inncubus?
thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 06:26 AM

I think this is where a psychologist would theorize you are having sex with your emotional alter-ego.

In other words, your mind is filling in gaps, and running wild.

My suggestion, lay off the weed man. Its way too heavy.

Ads

06-05-2014, 06:29 AM

Assuming that you are clean, meaning not high on any intoxicants or any psychotropic drugs. You might be experiencing Soul Merge. It is kinda lengthy to explain, I would like you to visit us over at Facebook Groups, called Soul Mates and Twin Flames. You will get all you answers there.

Second do not think that you are going crazy. Do not ask anyone's opinion over the subject of Twin Flames and Awakening Symptoms particularly Soul Merge as this is not something that any dick and harry can just say they relate with. It takes people who have actually experienced it to say otherwise. So if you have the time, do join us. HTH.