This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attn: to ladies in Tx. (or just South), questions for you?
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Attn: to ladies in Tx. (or just South), questions for you?
I'm a guy in my soph college yr in Tx. and I'm from the NW. I've always been able to ignore certain styles from girls and be a little cocky I suppose. Last year when I got here, I didn't believe the hype on Southern girls, I didn't think they'd be that good. I WAS DEAD WRONG! I immediately noticed that there're TONS of really really cute blonde and brunette girls here, and they've got unreal killer curves! But they show it by wearing shorts called nike tempos. I REALLY hate these, urrghh! I hadn't seen them before, but DAMN! I've tried my absolute best to ignore girls in them (and most wear them here), but it's impossible to, I can't! I'll be trying my hardest, but after a few seconds, I have to give up, and look down, their upper legs are just too thick in those, damnit! I had this 1 girl who wears them who saw I can't ignore it and kind of laughed. I denied it and said no, I easily ignore those, they look terrible on girls! I couldn't admit it. So I got pissed off and went on Facebook and created this group saying those should be banned, saying they're "The bane of college girls' existence." But I'm SICK of lying about it! What's the point, I'm not folling anyone. Girls in those look WAAAY TOO GOOD! They can't be ignored. I've tried to this year, and there's no way in hell, I just can't. I'm better off just admitting it. I was just pissed off because I didn't think this would work on me, but I didn't know girls here wore these and were this good! I'm tired of denying it, it doesn't work on these girls anyway. Should I take the FB page down and admit it, that I was just angry that I can't ignore it(because like 3 dozen guys joined). So is this a big trend for girls all over down here? Is my reaction like most guys, they can't ignore it either? And how do I approach girls that wear these down here? They're just too good, I officially GIVE UP against them! Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM

Yep. Take down the page & grow up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply