This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have REALLY strong feelings to someone I have never met.?
06-05-2014, 11:20 AM
I have REALLY strong feelings to someone I have never met.?
So, I know this girl at my school (middle school) and we have never, and I mean never spoken to each other. Not a hello. Not a get out of the way douched*ck. Nothing! I know she is shy, as am I , but I want nothing more than the be with her. I often find myself staring at her, and I find her staring at me back. Like today her and I were across the classroom. I looked up and she was staring at me, without a smile, then I met it, with the same expression, we locked eyes for a solid 3 seconds, then simultaneously look away. Plus I don't get close to her often, as to not come off as creepy, therefore I cannot do the classics, such as the blushing and the pupils. Before I wanna barge in and talk to her (Super Nervous because she is one of the most Beautiful girls I have ever seen) without knowing if she may feel the same way. I have 3 classes with her,and that's basically all the info i can offer.

Any answer will be appreciated

P.S. Her facebook says she is in a relationship, people don't update those sometimes, plus I went onto her friends list (am not creepy I promise) and looked at all of her male friends and tried to see if she was in a relationship with any of them, that's a negatory,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 11:22 AM

Start off with friendship and all the info you need will come to you, just ask her if she'd like to hang out or eat lunch or something. Lol, could even start a school club then ask her to join. That's how I got a girlfriend once Wink

Ads

06-05-2014, 11:23 AM

Secretly collect bits of her hair and clothing then make a voodoo doll.
06-05-2014, 11:30 AM

smile and say hi girls usually like that

ps good luck
06-05-2014, 11:37 AM

Make friends with her. That's a good start. Even if her facebook status says she is in a relationship being her friend won't hurt that right and you will be able to confirm if she really is in a relationship. Then you'll know more her and you will know what would be your next step.
Wishing you the best. :-)