This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is Redford Media caused by Facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM
What is Redford Media caused by Facebook?
Facebook updated letting you add layouts to your profile. However when I got this update I noticed a lot of ads everywhere on my page and profile..along with other profiles. I did the security checks and reported it as spam. However, nothing changed and it is only on my laptop. I did spyware, malware, and AVG scans and they come up with nothing. What do I do?? Am I the only one who has this problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM

It's something that's installed into the system of your computer, and the only way to remove it is by going onto 'Add or remove programs' or recently known as 'Uninstall a program', which is found in the Control Panel. I'm not certain on the program that you have to uninstall because the 'virus' changes it's name depending on the user, but if you can find the one that you think is the most suspicious then it's probably that. Close down your web browser and uninstall the suspicious program and it should be fixed. Hope that helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply