This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are we done now? ill answer your question?
06-05-2014, 01:27 PM
are we done now? ill answer your question?
Known this guy for a few years been on and off with him found out he sent another chick flowers and not me after I spent money on him theres two pics on facebook with her and him but they dont look intimate in the pic I sent her msg saying he sent me flowers also then blocked her now someone has used his facebook account calling me a filthy name telling me where to go but I blocked her so how would she see my profile? Called his parents that I have met before twice and asked what happened to him with court and all his whereabouts apprently hes fine and hes been home so I told them to have him call me instead of me calling him through his mother's phone number and bothering her am I correct about just leaving it right now and seeing what happens? Is there anything I do next? I also told the parents what happened when I contacted him last.dont want him to think I blocked him and deleted him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 01:31 PM

He cheated on you, it&#x27;s over, unless you wanna live a life of abuse with this guy, dump him and don&#x27;t look back, because the second your gone, he&#x27;ll be with her, and that&#x27;s life, I had two girls who both liked me, I chose one, and she dumped me on our 1 Week Anniversary, And the other one got a boyfriend after I was out of the picture.

Ads

06-05-2014, 01:33 PM

Sounds like a piece of shit guy. And it also sounds like he let her on his Facebook to harass you since you blocked her right away. I would stay away from all that. If he cares about you he will notice that you distanced yourself and show some concern. If he really doesn&#x27;t care or has cheated or has moved on then he won&#x27;t say anything.

The best thing you can do it probably to just leave it, see if he will notice or if he doesn&#x27;t care and move on.

Good luck. 🍀
06-05-2014, 01:45 PM

Maybe since it&#x27;s been on and off he thinks you aren&#x27;t taking the relationship seriously and he wants someone he can settle down with.