This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 18:40?
06-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 18:40?
Welcome again O christian , to start now , a priest talks about before and after conversion
(( I have 2 birthday,
First when I was born in a Christianity and Became a priest Explains to people the Trinity , the body and blood , and Sin. I was owning a jeep car, and house full of gardens and flowers, however I was confused and sad inside.
As for the second birthday When I converted from Christianity to the right way )).

***Could you read my previous http://lyconpolis.weebly.com/9/post/2014...ebook.html
*** a coffee extra sugar . Okay
@jotacar
haha , about corrupt religions and how followers of these religions Convert
the second birthday means that he became in new life with a conversion from Christianity to the right way <Islam>

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 02:56 PM

Could you possibly explain what you are talking about?

Ads

06-05-2014, 02:59 PM

Yes, I could read it.
06-05-2014, 03:16 PM

I am not sure what you are saying, but yes, the true Christian has two birthdays -my husband has just celebrated his spiritual Birthday! he actually had a life-changing vision.

To be a true Christian one must be converted to Christ himself! True Christianity is in essence a relationship with God, there are only a few religious rites that Jesus set down, but these must be symbolical of spiritual experiences that have taken place, by faith, in the human heart.

An inner change takes place, that is - the new-birth - by the Power of the given (imparted) Holy Spirit who was released from Heaven to dwell within believers. This happened after Jesus had done his redeeming work on the cross - followed by his return to Heaven in his resurrected form.
06-05-2014, 03:23 PM

answer: stop posting this stuff! Your attempts at proselytizing aren't welcome

answer: this isn't a question