This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good Ways to Advertise My Business?
06-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Good Ways to Advertise My Business?
Ok, I just became a Sales Representative. I'm looking for ways to advertise my products to new customers. I have an online sale site which people can go to to order items online and have them ship directly to there house. I live in the middle of no where and is sometimes hard for me to go door to door to sell my items.So at the moment I'm relying on the online sales to reach my quota, i just need to make people aware of my products/site. Can anyone think of a good place to advertise my products/services. Ive already advertised in newspapers to give that a try. And Ive also advertised on eBay. Any other suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 03:20 PM

Facebook.

Twitter.

Google AdSense.

Local business promotion sites

Partner sites (have any business partners? advertise for them on your site and see if you can advertise on theirs).

Ads

06-05-2014, 03:32 PM

Hello! I suggest you try services from an SEO and marketing company. They can help you maximize those marketing needs for your products. If you find a good one, they're really not that costly. If you invest a bit on this they can help you expand territories for you to be able to get a big share in the market.
06-05-2014, 03:36 PM

What Nate and Alyssa recommend are good things to do. Really there are a lot of ways to market your services. My products are sold exclusively online and I use ezine ads, solo ads, article marketing (SEO purposes), blogging about the products will provide additional link building as well as a way to educate customers.

From your question, it sounds like you work for a company that sells products? Are you allowed to have other people sell for you, like affiliates? If so, you could create an affiliate system that allows other people to sell your products for you.

These are a few additional ideas that have not been offered.

John
06-05-2014, 03:46 PM

Try social media. It's effective and inexpensive. Look for a site that specializes in promotion of small businesses such as http://www.40Billion.com They have been doing a great job for a small fee. They also let you upload your business plan andv ideo too.They also provide lot of other resources also.l