This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I contact my ex?
06-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Should I contact my ex?
I broke up with my ex about a month or so ago. I haven't had any contact with him for about a month now. When should I contact him? Or should I ever? I still have feelings for him and I think he still has feeling for me. I think he may be talking to another girl, but that's typical of him. Also, should I follow him on twitter? I'm not sure if I should it not.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 04:48 PM

Learn to take risks, if you never try you&#x27;ll never know! good luck

Ads

06-05-2014, 04:54 PM

No
06-05-2014, 04:59 PM

Leave the guy alone!!!!!!!!!! You broke up with him not the other way around you know he will be talking to another girl so why put yourself thru the hurt!!!?????????? You are supposed to stand by your decision and stick to it. Do not follow on twitter
06-05-2014, 05:15 PM

what u need to know is to always stand by ur decisions, it will earn you respect everywhre not just in his eyes.
IMP: If a guy is interested in you, he will try to get bk with u and boys love to work hard for something thy cant have. he sees you as easy goal and he know that smhow u gonna give up and talk to him. thats why he is not making any move. show some patience and keep doing ur stuff. If he'll miss u truely, he will make an effort. Dont loose respct just bcz u cant cntrl ur emotions. its such a turn off.
06-05-2014, 05:18 PM

It&#x27;s totally up to you. If you&#x27;re regretting the break maybe it&#x27;s time you talk to him. But don&#x27;t rush into it please.
06-05-2014, 05:20 PM

No forget it
06-05-2014, 05:30 PM

If you have feelings for him then contact him and try to meet up to work things out in person because you don't want to just ignore your feelings and wander what could have been. If he rejects you when you contact him you should try to move on.
06-05-2014, 05:39 PM

If you broke up with him, why do you still want to talk to him? If you still have feelings for him, why did you break up? He probably doesn't want to hear from you. I would ask you what do you want? You broke up with me. Stop playing games. You made your bed, now go to lay in it. I think you should move on with your life and stop being fickle. Guys don't like it when girls are fickle. I