This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Gf found some pictures of me on Fb and she is PISSED. Is it really my fault?
06-05-2014, 05:41 PM
My Gf found some pictures of me on Fb and she is PISSED. Is it really my fault?
We met 3 months ago and the first thing she wanted to know was if I had FB. I made one 2 years ago with one picture on it and maybe 130 friends. But I hadn't been online for over a year. I said I didn't have it. I really didn't think much more of it.

But then 4 days ago she wants to show me something. She shows me my Fb page and it's full of pictures that people had posted. There were a few with me and my ex Gf cuddling and hugging. There was one with me making out with a girl from my friends circle. A girl that she has befriended. Anyways you get the point.

All of this was before her. But she got really mad and stormed out. I've tried contacting her for 4 days now with no success. She is mad because I "lied". But I really didn't mean to. I don't even remember my password for the damn site.. And the pictures had nothing to do with her. What the hell do I do now? Crawl and beg for forgiveness?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 05:43 PM

Nope. If she gets that pissy you are only gonna have more problems down the road.

Ads

06-05-2014, 05:49 PM

Well you kind of did lie. She asked if you had a Facebook account. She didn't ask if you remembered the password, she didn't ask if you had a Facebook account that you haven't been on in a year. She asked you if you had one. And you do. Instead you told her you did not. You should have just been truthful and said, I had one but I haven't been on in a year, I don't remember the password, and I never go on it.

By lying, even if it was unintentional, makes you look bad, and to start a relationship off lying, isn't a great sign. Because it's like... OK you lie about this. Something so stupid and insignificant... so what else are you capable of lying about?

Trust... can be taken away... just like THAT. The issue isn't because of the pictures of you making out with other girls, or pictures with your ex. It's just the point that you lied. And then she found the account with all of that stuff on it. She probably thinks you're trying to hide something. Put yourself in her shoes... your situation looks SUPER shady.
06-05-2014, 06:03 PM

Tell her to eat $hit and die!!! If that whore is going to freak out over some $hit like that wait till you really fu(k up!!! She'll cut your fu(king balls off!! Kick her to the curb!!
06-05-2014, 06:13 PM

You have a VERY jealous GF .. it'n not your fault at all! .. you can't control what other people post on your wall! .. since these pictures were taken before her then you didn't do ANYTHING wrong . just give your GF more time to cool off and just tell her over a Text that all of these pictures were taken before her and just tell her a couple of sweet words and she'll be as good as new Smile ..

Hope I helped
06-05-2014, 06:16 PM

The fact that it was before her, I don't get why she would even care. If it were my fiance, I wouldn't care. You have a past just like she has a past. I think she is taking this way overboard. I think it is really sweet and nice that you have attempted to apologize but, if she doesn't give you the opportunity to their isn't anything you can do. I wouldn't say it is your fault because, everyone know when you go looking for something you may find something you don't like. What I don't get is why is she even snooping around seems a little fishy to me. Good luck to you. BTW I wouldn't crawl or beg for forgiveness because, in my opinion you did nothing wrong, and you attempted to call her.
06-05-2014, 06:23 PM

Well if you didn't remember you had made one or just haven't been on the site in over a year, it was an honest mistake. The way she looks at it is that you still lied, and even though your friends on there are tagging you in their "somewhat recent" pics, you really can't do anything about that, but explain it all out to her. Maybe she will understand, but its all up to her whether she is going to believe you or not. Tough call though.
06-05-2014, 06:38 PM

It was clearly you mistake and yes you will have to beg for forgiveness.
What pisses a girl most is about our past relationship and you should say everything well before you get caught.
I know she can understand, just make her feel comfortable when you tell her about it.
06-05-2014, 06:41 PM

Its not a pretty site to see when you have a boyfriend and you find a whole bunch of pictures of him an girls online, you see? yeah just let her blow off steam, she should understand that was the past, and yu didn't knw about your fb. don't crawl and beg, just tell her your sorry she had to see that, and thats it. its really not your fault like you said you hadn't been on fb for a year. if she is gonna overreact to a point where its blown up much bigger, then you really don't need to put up with that, just wait for her to get over it. I'm sure she will. once you explain. and wait.