This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with first time meeting a girl?
06-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Help with first time meeting a girl?
Ok so there's this girl in one of my classes i think she's really cute. I've seen her staring at me a couple of times, and I just want to get to know her. We've got this trip for our class assignment and I was thinking of talking to her after the trip is over (it goes for 2 hours to and from our uni).

i don't really have my own phone my brother and I share the same phone and my mom and dad use it as well lol even though they've got their own phones each :o

Should I start talking to her about the classes then ask for her number? or ask to add her on facebook? I also would like some date ideas because I've never dated a girl before. I also am not a very good driver so i can only stick to local places xD

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 09:21 PM

Just talk to her, just easy stuff and start with casual things and ask how she is going. Then if that goes well add her on fb. Don't worry about the whole date stuff yet but if things go well then you could ask her out for lunch, to the movies or to go bowling, something fun but simple. Take your time and don't scare her off. Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply