This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does the internet think I'm pregnant?
11-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Why does the internet think I'm pregnant?
I always get Google and Facebook ads for baby clothes, maternity wear, etc. But I'm not pregnant. Why does the internet think I'm pregnant?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM

bc your googling baby clothes and maternity wear.

Ads

The ads you see on websites are designed to relate in some way to the contact of the site. They call them "targeted" ads. The internet doesn't think you're pregnant; it's just the ads that are appearing on the site you are on or in the searches you are conducting. My advice would be to ignore them.

If you or anyone who used the computer has ever googled or searched for anything related to baby clothes and maternity wear then it will continue to pop up on all advertisements. Go to your internet browser setting and clear your cache. If that still doesn't work, some virus software will be able to scan your computer and remove this advertising tracking programs. I did a search for Burt's Bees months ago and haven't stopped seeing ads sinceUndecided