This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Adsense Payments in Canada?
06-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Google Adsense Payments in Canada?
I recently got a Youtube Partnership and am wondering about how the payments are going to get to me. I set up EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) on the adsense page but It didn't work after I put in my info they tried a test deposit and I got an e-mail saying it failed. I would rather receive checks but I am not sure how to set that up on adsense andfor EFT I don't know where to fond my Bank code and Branch code

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 10:03 PM

EFT is now the only payment option in many countries. You should find the details you need on one of your cheques, if not then ask your bank.

Ads

06-05-2014, 10:13 PM

Hi!

Google does choose the prefer method of paying us with accounts in the US and Canada through bank deposit. They prefer to send checks internationally only. Depending on your payment address, the following payment options may be available to you: Checks, Electronic Funds Transfer, Western Union, Quick Cash and Rapida.

To choose or change your form of payment, follow these steps. (If options are available)

Sign in to your account.
Visit the Account settings page.
In the Payment settings section, click "edit payment method."
Choose the radio button for your preferred form of payment and click Continue.
Follow any additional instructions to choose your form of payment, and save your changes.

If you have additional questions, I recommend you to ask directly on Google Adsense support forums:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

TIP. Out of my experience, Youtube has been one of the biggest causes for people to have their Google Adsense account banned. So if you run Google adsense on both websites and Youtube, I would recommend sticking with your websites only.