This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with twitter being slow on my samsung galaxy s3 phone?
06-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Problems with twitter being slow on my samsung galaxy s3 phone?
I just handed my old Samsung Galaxy S3 phone to my hubby since his old Samsung Galaxy S2 just die. We did a factory reset on my Galaxy S3 and he started using it.
It works fine except for the twitter app. I never used twitter on my phone before and I never notice there is a problem with it.

Whenever he types on the twitter page, the alphabets will appear slowly on the screen, like there is a delay. We tried to clear the cache and the history of Twitter and it is not helping.
We also did the "remove battery", "power off phone" drills and nothing works!

Please help! my hubby is going to throw that phone out of the window!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 10:58 PM

check for any background process is running... Some apps install lots of other things for marketing purpose... there are apps which can remove or stop running any background processes. Also try removing twitter and then reinstalling it.

Ads

06-05-2014, 11:04 PM

maybe, the reset makes it. Smile
06-05-2014, 11:16 PM

Try Samsung site or Google Play store and update the app to most current version. Also there are several Twitter 'like/addon' apps you can use that run/feed off a Twitter account and the TL and feed that you might like too in case the Twitter app just sux. It's not the phone if everything else works.
Best luck.