This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GUYS: Why doesn't he talk to me? 10 points?
06-05-2014, 10:58 PM
GUYS: Why doesn't he talk to me? 10 points?
I went out with a guy this past Sunday and it was great. We smiled the whole time, he payed, he walked me home, we kissed half way home and then again when he brought me to my door.

I waited two days and then text him "I never told you but I had a great time Sunday night "
He said "You aren't the only one, maybe we should do it again."

He told me to tell him when I'm free because I am busier than he is and I did today.

Anyways...He hasn't tried to have a conversation through texting or anything, we have only used it to make plans. Considering we only went on one official date I think its probably normal and he is probably just busy. Or does it show a sign of lack of interest that he hasn't reached out communication wise?

He is 25 and I am 21.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 11:03 PM

Some people are just not in to texting-don't read too much into it.

Ads

06-05-2014, 11:18 PM

Some ppl actually enjoy face to face communications! *DRAMATIC GASP! Not everyone lives for texts & FB messages & non-verbal crap.

Maybe make an actual phone call to set up your next date or to meet up for lunch to see when you each have free time for a date or at least to talk & touch base to see how things are going.

You say you've "only used texting etc to make plans" but you've only ever had one date to plan, right?

He asked you to tell him when you'll be free for another date. Do that. Then wait, don't bombard him with more than 2 unanswered texts/msgs or you look desperate & immature.

If he doesn't reply within 3-4 days, 5 tops, then he is probably pretty irresponsible & thoughtless. If he then contacts you later with a believable excuse, don't go out with him that same day & let that be his ONE & ONLY pass for letting that much time go by with zero contact. As long as you have a good amount of self respect & self esteem, trust your gut instincts. Is he using you or is he being genuine? Don't settle just to have a date!

Doesn't matter if its texts or FB or a real phone call, a hand written note or whatever, a guy with a decent amount of respect for women who will treat you well & not play games & drag you back & forth & expect you to be waiting for when HE wants to go out won't mess with you like that.

Best of Luck~ here is my sign-off list. I hope it helps you!
1.) Tolerated behavior never changes
2.) We teach people how to treat us
3.) We get what we settle for