This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any best dating sites for free?
06-06-2014, 01:01 AM
any best dating sites for free?
I'm not having luck with the dating sites I'm using now, does anyone know any more date sites apart of
okcupid, oasis, meetme, tagged and pof?
please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 01:15 AM

I'd be willing to bet you're going to meet the same kind of people (if not the exact same PEOPLE) on any of the ones you haven't tried yet. Free sites tend to attract the ones who can't afford, or aren't willing to pay for, a paid dating site. Is this the kind of guy you want to get involved with? He's either broke or a penny-pincher.

Ads

06-06-2014, 01:25 AM

For the most part the same people are on all sites. Most of the people on okcupid are also on POF. There are a few who stick to 1 site. There seems to be different people on match.com but I'm not sure if that site is completely legit.

OKcupid isn't 100% legit either. They have admitted to creating fake profiles and that's because they're running experiments. Most of the time the experiments are stupid, common sense stuff like... how many guys would contact a married woman who's looking to cheat.

For a woman it's mainly the pictures.If you're pictures are decent then you'll be okay. The text part of the profile helps a lot, especially if you write with your feelings. A lot of women make the mistake of writing a profile as if they're preaching from a chair. That's because they trick themselves with the shear number of men.

The truth is you can search up 100 guys and maybe 1-3 of them are date able.