This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me and my fiance of a year had a fight 4 days ago and now he won't talk to me. Guys, I need your opinion.?
11-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Me and my fiance of a year had a fight 4 days ago and now he won't talk to me. Guys, I need your opinion.?
Basically we had a conversation about deleting our ex's from our facebooks, I deleted mine but he didn't delete his. After a while he eventually said he'll get on it. But that wasn't enough for me..I needed to know why he'd taken so long. I did prod a little bit but then he completely flipped and so I hung up on him and when he tried calling back, I didn't answer because I knew that if I answered, things would just get worse, the arguing would only escalate. So the next day, I heard nothing from him, so I called and got nothing. The next day I decided to message him; I told him that I felt too exposed to his past, that if he wanted me to move on I didn't need a constant reminder of the girls he had sex with. If he was a real man he would protect me from that instead of being insensitive...I then said what kind of husband are you going to be if you can't even do the right thing, if you can't even be humble enough to call and apologise. So the next day he calls twice and I miss them both. In the evening i try to call back but again, nothing. Until midnight I get a call and all i hear is background noise, and him talking to one of his guy mates...i tried to listen to what they were saying but it was too busy in the background. Hurt that he had ignored my calls, I went to bed distraught, questioning my future with him, questioning whether he loved me at all. We've made so many plans, done so much to make sure our future was set and now I feel like i'm just not worth his time. So i decide that if its the silent treatment he wants to give me, i'll let him, I switched off my phone to prevent me contacting him and i took down my facebook. Since we fought, he hasn't been on facebook, and using my friends account i saw he came online this morning for a second then went off. But two more days since that accidental call has passed and I still got nothing. Guys, with everything that's happened, why is he reacting this way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM

Obviously neither one of you are ready to get married....

Ads

He was upset because he thought you were blowing him off when he tried to call, so he's paying you back like an immature kid who doesn't know how to have a grown up relationship. But you shouldn't have expected him to delete his exes from FB. It's just FB. If he was flirting with them or meeting up with them, that would be different. Just because you were willing to do that for him doesn't mean he has to do it for you. If you can't t trust him and he's done nothing to actually cause that, then you are being insecure and you should indeed question the future of the relationship. If he has done something to lose your trust, then you still should question the future of the relationship. Without trust and honesty you have nothing.
Text him a message and ask if you are going to work together to fix things or if you should move on because if you're engaged to be married, you don't need to be playing games and bordering on the edge of ruining things between you.

He still has feeling for his ex & he does not want to shut that door completely. He thinks u never know she might want to hook up with him later down the road. Us guys even if we have a gf love the attention and the excitment of possibly having sex with r ex again. Thats what it is. Im a guy ive been in.this situation before. Guess what she did contact me about 1yr later on fb. We eventually met up & we started recconecting again. The Sparks were still there & we ended up having sex several times again. Clearly with his deffensive reacrion he is hiding something from u & if i were u i would be very careful and keep.ur heart on guard.