This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did this girl take so long to respond?
06-06-2014, 06:19 AM
Why did this girl take so long to respond?
I hit on a friend of a friend on Facebook. She didn't seem interested until I tried to get involved in her charity. From there we have mostly just been friendly and met up once for coffee and a secon time at the groups meeting. It's never really gotten personal. Last week we texted about the organization but I shifted to asking her about her summer plans. We chatted for a bit then I didn't hear from her for a week.

Today she text me and told me she was sorry but forgot to respond and had been really busy. She answered my last question and asked me what I was up to this summer. What's the real reason for the delay? How should I respond. I kinda lost interest, it's obvious she isn't into me right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 06:33 AM

I think she's genuine about saying she's busy and I think she is interest to know you too and probably doesn't realise your interest in her. Although, if she isn't reciprocating your behaviour, then she probably isn't as interested as you or she expresses herself differently to yourself. I say that you should keep letting her know that your interest and maybe she'll get the message. However, you can only do so much; don't hold on to this girl. If she still doesn't respond the way you want her to, it's probably time to move on from her. Good luck though Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply