This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me? This is easy to read so please help me, I really need some advice! Thanks :)?
06-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Does she like me? This is easy to read so please help me, I really need some advice! Thanks :)?
There's this girl in my class at school I really like, and I'm not sure if she likes me too, maybe you could help?

1. She looks quite a bit, but everytime our eyes meet, she kinda looks away really quickly as if she's embarrassed

2. She never replies on snapchat unless I ask her a specific question, and she never takes the conversation further than answering the question

3. She seems to deliberately bump into me about half the time we pass eachother

4. Our hands touched twice, both times it felt like there was electricity or something there

5. Recently, she's started to come up to me and talk to me a good but more than she used to

6. A relationship between us wouldn't be suitable where I'm from, but surely we could have it in secret?

7. A few days ago I messaged her on Facebook and she replied and we had a big long convo which was good. Then earlier today I messaged her again and she saw it but didn't reply

8. We're definitely getting closer recently and kinda becoming more comfortable around eachother

9. Everytime we pass eachother in the corridor I make a point of brushing against her and she never complains or anything

Am I dreaming and should I give up, or should I keep trying?

Thanks guys Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 08:28 AM

She seems very shy, but it might not mean she likes you. I know a guy likes me, I will never look into his eyes, because I know it would make him think I am interested back, and I don't want to give that away, as I am shy, good luck. x

Ads

06-06-2014, 08:31 AM

She likes you. And if you like her back that's better. Try to confess your feelings to her, but start with something small like: 'Would you go out with me?' or something.
I hope you guys have a great start on your relationship and Go For It! Smile
06-06-2014, 08:36 AM

That&#x27;s a good sign. It means she likes you, cause girls are very hard to understand sometimes. But let me tell you, that is what I would do if I like a guy, so she definitely likes you. Keep on trying, you&#x27;ll get her !
06-06-2014, 08:45 AM

She's probably interested in you but too shy and nervous around you to really interact with you well.