This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think my crush is interested in me? also why do I feel worthless when I see him? 10 points!?
06-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Do you think my crush is interested in me? also why do I feel worthless when I see him? 10 points!?
So I was in college last semester with a group of girls in the cafe when two boys who are my friends' friends walked up and I instantly crushed on one of them. He had SUCH an angelic smile and he was so shy and he kept looking at me too. I asked my friend a bit of information about him and I looked at his Facebook and IG off of hers, he is so interesting, and unique which I really liked. I found out he's two years younger than me (which put me off) he's 18 and I'm 20.

I thought I can just forget him but I can't. I see him this semester a lot! Anyway, I can't gather the guts to talk to him. But it seems odd as he's always there. Sometimes he would randomly walk next to me and when I look he locks my eyes amd stops when I turn around. He stands behind me for two minuted getting closer to me then leaves to class. And when he's sitting down at the cafe and I start walking to class, he would stand up as well and start walking where I'm going with his friend, except that he walks on the other side. He's done this 3x already. He's always looking at me. Do you think he likes me? 

One more thing, I dont know why but every time I see him I get so happy but I also feel worthless. I feel like he's so much better looking than me, and that he wouldn't ever like someone like me. I mean he hangs with pretty girls. So why me? I get so depressed and it hurts. I just don't know what to do. Any help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 08:57 PM

he likes you if a guy stares more then once then he means he finds you special maybe theres something that he likes

as for the way you look its not the looks hes after guys like girls who are confidant about there apperance it attracts there attention more some guys dont like stuck up girls it depends on the persons personality perhaps he likes you because your personality is straight forward caring yet he challenge you surprises you he maybe the best thing or could be the worst
thing for you not everyone has a pure heart

see how his body langauage is around you sometimes good guys can be assholes too
which would even hurt more

start a conversation when you see him again at school and see where it goes
from there make him laugh

good luck (:

Ads

06-06-2014, 09:02 PM

He is definitely interested in you but idk why you feel so &quot;worthless&quot;??? Lol
06-06-2014, 09:14 PM

It sounds like he does like you, but you'll never really know for sure. Just talk to him, and be forward about it. Guys like girls who can be open with that kind of thing..