This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should i think of all this?
06-06-2014, 10:54 PM
what should i think of all this?
i saw a girl enter the house of the guy i was involved with, i txted him later on saying who is the girl i saw go in? i got a txt later saying that its a girl named jessica....at first i was like is she a new girl? that happened a while back. i never found out who she was. i know what she looks like. today i went on facebook and i didnt know the guy i was with had a facebook till i serached him up and i found him. i looked at all his stuff on facebook, and there was a girl who posted alot of things about shows like for 21 and over. she posted alot, and her name was jessica. i was like wait..... wasnt that the name of the girl who txted me...... then i serached his friends i serched for jessica to see if he had more, but that was the only jessica she was a diffrent raise than him and the girl i saw go in his house..... i looked and found nothing weird except the girl posting things about girls and shows.... what does this mean. especially since the jessica who txteed me looked nothing like the girl on facebook? what could it mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 10:56 PM

It means your life is too much soap and not enough opera. That thought is especially buttressed by the fact that you would rather have this problem than solve it as evidenced by the fact you asked strangers who know none of those involved to do your thinking for you instead of going directly to him and demanding an explanation eyeball to eyeball. Forget the texts. Forget the Face Book. If you really want the accurate answer, look him in the face instead of sneaking behind his back and zeroing in on him underhandedly.

You must surely know if the situation had been reversed and he had invaded your privacy in the way you did his, you would be the first person in line to accuse him of stalking you.

Instead of asking strangers "What Should I Think?" ask yourself "Should I Think?" You will never get him to be more friend than boy to you by being more girl than friend to him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply