This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will CM Punk sign with WWE again?
06-07-2014, 12:10 AM
Will CM Punk sign with WWE again?
I know he walked out on Vince, but that's the last I heard. I haven't check any news channels or his twiiter or anything, so can someone here tell me? And if he doesn't, what do you think he'll do now? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 12:12 AM

Yes

Ads

06-07-2014, 12:18 AM

Hopefully he won&#x27;t come back to wwe and I have heard rumours of him going to the mma or something like that.
06-07-2014, 12:23 AM

CM Punk's Current WWE Contract is still valid and has more than 5 Months remaining. It will be up to CM Punk, His Agent, His Attorney and The WWE whether they are able to negotiate a Contract Extension that will be satisfactory to all parties. The reason you have not read or heard anything in The Mainstream Media, The Professional Wrestling Media and Social Media is because CM Punk hasn't said anything and WWE hasn't said anything. I don't see where it would be useful for CM Punk to say anything or WWE to say anything. You already have everyone else in the entire world talking about this and none of them can speak for either CM Punk nor WWE.
06-07-2014, 12:33 AM

I believe punk is still under contract with wwe. He is just taking a time off from wwe.
06-07-2014, 12:49 AM

That's up to Phil Brooks. I can't read his mind.
06-07-2014, 01:02 AM

He's never coming back.