This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend posted pics of marks left after our physical fight on fb? Am i wrong for being upset?
06-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Boyfriend posted pics of marks left after our physical fight on fb? Am i wrong for being upset?
so me and my boyfriend got into a brawl which in turn, left him with some pretty bad scratches on his face and chest. We obviously are back together andwe talked about it. i already feel bad about the way i reacted and my actions...he never hit me back in this process. Well later on, he proceedes to take pictures of the scratches and post them on FB. I myself do not have an FB..when i found out he posted the pics, expressed my dislike to them because obviously people are going to want to know what happened, and knowing my boyfriend, he will tell them. I am not embarassed but it is nobody elses business! I then saw all the comments that people wrote threatening to "f**k up whoever did that"...i do not take kindly to threats even if theyre indirect. I then saw him discussing the situation via text with a cousin he is not even close with, obviously making me look like the bad guy. i am very pissed off and this is noones business but ours. He doesnt feel as if hes wrong!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 12:19 AM

You are the one who always beats the hell outta your boyfriend...

I would tatoo your name across my forehead if i was him---with one of them "ghostbusters" slashes through it as a reminder that I didnt want my azz beat again.

Ads

06-07-2014, 12:32 AM

Sorry but you are wrong and he could of had you arrested. I guess now you well beat up your cousin
06-07-2014, 12:38 AM

I think you're both pretty low for even having gotten into a physical altercation.
That you both need outside help...posting of pics or not...you're no better than he is...

Be "pisse* off" all you want dear, then look in the mirror...DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? I so doubt it...

You're both wrong. Seek help.

Grace
06-07-2014, 12:45 AM

yes, and he is wrong to do it!
why are you with him?
06-07-2014, 12:57 AM

Domestic violence is wrong you had no right to put your hands on him. Im glad he wasn't afraid to tell others. He should have pressed charges BC women mostly go to the police but more men need to come forward and help bring awareness that women like u can be abusers 2!
06-07-2014, 01:02 AM

You need professional help. it is NEVER ok to hit or scratch someone. hopefully he shames you enough and then dumps your sorry ars*.
06-07-2014, 01:03 AM

you should be ashamed of yourself.
06-07-2014, 01:13 AM

He shouldn't have posted them on FB, but he should have called the cops on your abusive behind.
06-07-2014, 01:16 AM

Yes it was wrong I'm not sure what happened but you shouldn't beat up your bf even though he may piss you off and he should not post on fb. He should have reported this to the police if he felt he needed justice not to the general public so they can threaten you or possible try to follow through on there threats. But hitting is never the answer try to talk things out next time with him or leave if he's making you too mad.