This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW CAN I PUT MY WEBSITE ON YAHOO DIRECTORY?
06-07-2014, 12:27 AM
HOW CAN I PUT MY WEBSITE ON YAHOO DIRECTORY?
i need help to put my website on yahoo directory

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 12:31 AM

Our mission is to supply you with a easy and affordable way to drive targeted traffic to your website, using safe methods. Including Yahoo and google searchs, Then you don’t have rely on months of SEO to start receiving organic targeted visits that equal conversions or sales.

Ads

06-07-2014, 12:42 AM

Firstly, you have to understand that listing your website in Yahoo directory is not free. There is an annual fee in order for your site to be listed.

For websites without adult contents annual fee = $299/year
For websites without adult contents or services = $600/year

Other requirement, you must have a Yahoo account in order to submit, which I'm sure you have as you were able to ask question here in Yahoo answers.

Read their terms of service to avoid any misunderstandings in the future and some potential issues that may arise due to neglecting in reading the TOS.
06-07-2014, 12:54 AM

Yahoo directory offers paid submission only. But it definitely can contribute to your traffic generation projects.To get started, access Yahoo directory below. Make sure you read the terms and guidelines, provide the right information, and ask to get listed on the best category possible.
06-07-2014, 01:01 AM

Pay for it.