This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be worried that she didn't message me back/Should I text her?
11-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Should I be worried that she didn't message me back/Should I text her?
I did some little flirting with her on facebook for like a week (I liked her new profile picture, we had a poke war, commenting random google images on her wall for like an hour lol, etc) and then Monday she poked me, and I poked her back, but now she hasn't poked me again since the (she's usually almost never on during the school week though, last week was weird). I wanted to ask her to hang out this weekend sometime, so then two days ago (Thursday) I saw her on and I said "hey loser" to her on chat, but she didn't reply and it turns out she didn't even see it until last night (Friday). Should I worry that she didn't message me back? I mean I wouldn't message someone back a day late if they just said "hey," so I don't think so. And should I try messaging her again tonight or should I wait a day or two longer?
Thanks
PS I know that just because I flirted a bit with her doesn't make her mine for the taking, but it just seemed weird that she abruptly stopped all contact. And I know that this should be a pretty insignificant thing to worry about, but I just really like her, I guess.

Oh yeah and a few weeks ago something similar happened where I sent her something and she didn't reply and then that time she replied 5 days later. Although that actually had something to say, it wasn't just "hey" (I sent her a picture of a turtle and told her it looked like her...she seemed to think it was really funny). That was the first time I really flirted with her and I was encouraged by her response then and afterwards. I just feel like I've messed something up. I'm not exactly experienced with this kind of thing. I do have her number so I feel like I should text her but I just get so nervous.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:31 AM

Perhaps facebook really isn't the way to go about this . Texting , yes . Most of the time , people can't really be certain that facebook is their number one priority . However , texting is number one . Send her a cute text or something like that , I'm sure she hasn't been ignoring you , all you need to do is take the matter into your own hands and act cool about it . Good luck (:

Ads

If they see it 4 hours later expect them not to respond. If they see it and dont respond you should be done with it. If she doesnt responde though do not txt her for a day or two. I know it is hard to do i am going through the same thing, but dont be obsessiver and annoying that is a turn off.

Can you answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...400AA6l3sT

I would text her rather than Facebook her. People tend to get annoyed with texting ang messaging after a while, so you should ask her if she wants to hangout soon. Don't get upset if she doesn't respond immediately though, because sometimes people just don'tfeel like communicating. Hoped it helped!

The timing of your text doesn't matter. As long as you have something interesting to say, text away.

Don't just text her, hi or hey. Girls are easily annoyed by texts with no thought process. It's like getting an ugly sweater for Christmas.

Send her a "radar" text that lets her know you're alive and thinking about her. Make it funny or interesting.

Most importantly, try to get her out in the next text conversation you have with her. You do wanna see her, right?

No need to play games when texting. Be interesting, ask her out and build your relationship.

If you want to know exactly what you should do about situations like this, visit http://textanova.com

I put up tons of free info you can use there.