This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I advertise my novel?
06-07-2014, 04:11 AM
Where can I advertise my novel?
I finished writing my novel, "Chronicles of a Fallen Angel" last year, and I would like to know where and how I can advertise for it. Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 04:24 AM

Before I start, I'd just like to say that leaving this to the last minute wasn't a good idea XP
Ok, I'm going to assume that you have been published, or have self published.
Make a Facebook page, blog, and set up a twitter feed. Whatever the targeted audience for your book is, find a book group that is of that audience and tell them about your book. If you don't mind taking a chance, if you give a few people who are members of large book groups a free copy of your book, you should get some more sales from word of mouth.
The first four or so I suggested cost nothing. Here are some that cost a bit, but may be worth it:
Take out a Facebook ad. You can target a specific audience, and you choose how much you are willing to bid for each click. There is a lot of control with this option.
Take out a Google ad. Not as sure on how this works, but if you go to the bottom of the Google home page you will see Advertising Programs Business Solutions About Google. Click on Advertising Programs and you should be able to get the information you need.
I hope this helps! Please note that I haven't tried any of this yet, but am publishing Wizards' Quests-Angels-Traitor, my first book, in a few months. Depending on if anyone hears about it, the plan I suggested here may be the best or the worst. I guess we'll see.

Ads

06-07-2014, 04:25 AM

FASTPENCIL.COM i publish my stuff there.
06-07-2014, 04:27 AM

Take a look at Bookstars.info. They're allowing writers to come on board free at present.
06-07-2014, 04:40 AM

Great advice from Bri. Also instead of advertising consider doing more marketing of your title. Here's a great webinar for authors ==> http://writeonepublications.com/2010/06/...ew-author/
06-07-2014, 04:52 AM

give more chapter on net,and when people read it ,and interesting to it ,they want to to buy it to read it out.
good lucky!!