This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does this guy look at me whenever he see me but he hates me?
06-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Why does this guy look at me whenever he see me but he hates me?
It started in October I was talking to this guy Kenny. I got his twitter name talked on there. He randomly came out and said “ have you always had an ass?, bend over, im going to pull your ponytail. IDK dirty stuff. He then wrote “ To the girl who tried walking out of the gym with my shirt…do it again see what happens”. I asked him if it was about me he goes I don’t want to talk to girls right now. I ask again and he goes “ it doesn’t matter I don’t want to talk to girls right now” Left it at that. We started talking again he blocked me on snapchat possibly because I didn’t show him my breasts.
I texted him “ I wanna be straightforward & honest. Like I really had something for u and tried to get to know u. I guess im just physically attracted to you. Im not looking 4 a relationship. I wanna try to be friends or at least something with u but u make that hard for me cause u don’t even talk to me. If your not interested that’s fine, im gonna stop wasting my time because u haven’t told me otherwise.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 09:08 AM

He might be interested and just not know how to show it but he seems like bad news he sounds extremely abusive and I would just cut ties with him , you can do better guys like that shouldn&#x27;t be in relationships

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply