This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My life sucks so bad, I just want it to end??!?
06-07-2014, 09:09 AM
My life sucks so bad, I just want it to end??!?
I have a lot of friends who care for me and I love them so much: in school i am like a smiley person who never showed her sad state ever! Everyone thinks I have the best life: I'm smart, parents have good jobs, and I have an average size friend pool , however I'm quiet ( not shy ). Parents both work in hospitals. I'm middle child. My older sister always sides with parents whenever I get in trouble but when she gets in trouble I always side with her ... It just makes me so mad and sad,, my little sister , I play with her so much but she's spoiled. Whenever I tell her not to do something when my mom is near, she gets all sneaky and cried and makes me look bad and I tell her to stop and my mom gets mad at me and babies her. My dad , when e gets mad at me, he always says how my attitude is nothing if a ladies and it would if been better if he has a son, which I always roll u eyes at but it makes me feel sad inside.

Whenever I have my teenage attitude days, my parents actually hit me when I get over board an I got kicked out 5 times in my life.

My moms friend who is a doctor , we saw each other in church and they all look like one big happy family and they hug and kiss, we don't do that

My family is not the family that would picnic to e closer together or anything....
In Instagram all my friends are in picnics or Easter egg hunting with family and I'm in my room crying because my parents got mad again... Why??? Sad()(((

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 09:10 AM

Ending your life isn&#x27;t going to prove anything. Think about each family has it&#x27;s own way of dealing with situations. Everything can&#x27;t be roses. Try being more undertanding.

Ads

06-07-2014, 09:27 AM

Things will be ok I'm not out with my family right now I'm in my room with my music on If your parents are hitting you then you don't need to be on yahoo answers asking for help you need to be making a call to report abuse What you are describing is an unhealthy relationship maybe do family counselling or something. I wish you the best of luck and stay strong!
06-07-2014, 09:33 AM

Stay strong. Even if you don't feel like your family is warm and happy, they still love you and would miss you if you were gone. Your friends too. It might be hard, but find something that makes you happy, like reading or running or listening to music, and do that when you're upset.

But she's right, if you are being hit or hurt you need to find a trusted adult outside of your family and talk to them about it.
06-07-2014, 09:35 AM

Don't even think of ending your life!

Have you talked to your parents about how you're feeling? You might need counseling, like one of the other posters suggested.

Ask a friend if you can visit with them for Easter. Go to a friend's or relatives to visit.

Once you end your life, you can't undo it. You are too valuable to even consider it!
06-07-2014, 09:50 AM

Work your way by helping your mom in kitchen and house chorus. Earn here trust and spread your smiles and be a happy girl. Are you 13 - 16 age? You are growing and be learning to be tolerant. Pray and be playful with ur sis. Home is your first school.
06-07-2014, 10:01 AM

I remember almost the same thing kept happening to me when I was a teenage, What I did is to respond accordingly as they treated me, I got distant from them by spending much time in my room studying, I made more friends so I spent less time at home so they missed me even more, my answers were short and clear not abusive though, my attitude changes somehow affected them too since they missed me and wanted to spend time with me more but I kept minding my own business and kept my distance and one day out of the blue I came home only to find out the prepared a surprise birthday party for me, so it worked once someone shuts a window for you you turn your back on him and walk away trust me he will open his door and run after you!
06-07-2014, 10:05 AM

maybe you should go live with your friends from church
06-07-2014, 10:22 AM

If they are hitting you you need to seek help to stop them especially if you have mark on you from them doing it or you happen to video tape it.. its not good. Other than that, please do not kill yourself. That will hurt your family and your friends. mostly your friends since they didn't do anything wrong to you. Please get help for your family, and try to get out of that household, its very unhealthy to live there for you it seems. but its nothing to kill yourself over. Do you want to hurt your friends if you killed yourself? they will blame themselves and wonder what they did wrong or how they could have helped you. Its possible you could hurt (hurt as in emotionally) your family, it seems mostly your sisters who would be hurt the most.

I would add. maybe ask your friends if you could join in with stuff like picnics every once in a while. I'm sure they wouldnt mind. I know my best friend and her family invites me to things and they dont mind sometimes if i ask to tag along with them to somethings.
06-07-2014, 10:25 AM

Hi Masakiiii.

Does it help if i tell you that most families are like this?
Mine is, my parents didn't kill me, and that's much for me, we should feel bad for those aborted babies in the world, and bless our mothers that gave birth to us, even if they are not perfect.

We should stay calm when things and attitudes against us are not what we expect, in life people behave badly in some periods and we should pray when that happens for their change. The same is happening to them, I bet they barely attend to mass and never got any instruction on how to be a good parents.

You could teach them by reading the Bible with them a chapter or two by day or on weekends, given their jobs i know they are not always at home. Your little sister is a spoiled girl, so try to stay away when they are near, you are older enough to get their attention, yes, it hurts at 16 and at older ages too, but most parents will always treat the younger the better.

The spoiling is bad, but don't fight it your way, stay on the side and then from time to time they will seek after you. Suicide is an invitation from Satan and if you want to stay on the side of God, now and in the other life, don't even think on it. Remember that many people have had worst situations like you in life and they never fainted, never lost their faith on God no matter the suffering.

Read the Bible constantly and the thoughts will disappear.

Blessings.