This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
well, i just found out that Mark Dice gave a very bad review of the Movie Noah, do believers agree with mark?
06-07-2014, 02:35 PM
well, i just found out that Mark Dice gave a very bad review of the Movie Noah, do believers agree with mark?
well here is his link on FB. BTW, does yahoo now disable all yahoo and tweeting links for everyone or is it just me, that ii am being censored?
http://youtu.be/W3KY1z_KNVo
https://www.facebook.com/MarkDice

its a shame that hollywood has to reinvent the biblical story of noah, it would be worse if this generation actually ony thinks this movie version is what Mark Dice says it is. i have not yet seen it.

do you agree with him and his assesment if you have seen it.?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 02:37 PM

I may see the movie when it comes around on TV, if I don't have something better on another channel, if I don't want to go for a walk or my spouse isn't feeling sociable, or I can't find a good book to read.

Folks keep redoing this stuff in movies. The original is hard to beat, and the movie always is lame, compared to the original.

I have not heard of this Mr. Dice.

Ads

06-07-2014, 02:48 PM

It's Hollywood, not the beacon of truth. When it comes out on DVD, I'll watch it.

I think they're tweaking, as usual.
06-07-2014, 02:55 PM

considering the jews reinvented the noah myth from the much older Sumerian epic of Gilgamesh mythology--pretty much you are like the pot calling the kettle black
06-07-2014, 03:05 PM

I've not seen the movie but I rarely ever watch any of those that are made cause I end up picking out all kinds of untruths and getting upset how they are going around misleading people. It either got a negative review cause it actually was factual and the world hates that or it really was a bad one.
06-07-2014, 03:19 PM

Who the f- is Mark Dice and if there's only one of him shouldn't he be Mark Die?
06-07-2014, 03:23 PM

ASK AGAIN AFTER IT COMES ON TV....I DONT GO TO THEATRES...
06-07-2014, 03:39 PM

The movie Noah doesn't follow the bible.
06-07-2014, 03:48 PM

Mark Dice is the worst sort of loud-mouthed, right-wing crazy, extremist, and conspiracy theorist.

No one with a brain in his head cares what Dice has to say. His opinions are those of an
ill-informed, emotional idiot.

Ignore him.

The film itself is a waste of time for truly thoughtful people, who have no interest in ancient fictions.
06-07-2014, 03:50 PM

The story in the Bible is only 40 lines long and leaves A LOT of questions when you actually try to think about it. To make a movie out of it, ANYONE would have to 'embellish' it. I dare you to try w/o making your own additions.