This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do we look different in pictures from the front side camera on instagram?
06-07-2014, 04:42 PM
why do we look different in pictures from the front side camera on instagram?
Was wondering....I look so different when I.see myself in.mirror and.videos than myself in mirror..was.wondering how would I.look.to the human eye? Mirror or picture way? And the front picture camera of instagram is.just like a.mirror I'm my opinion so I.look.better...wtf I don't.even.know how I.really look...help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 04:52 PM

Im who.asked question....my.nose.is.crooked in.normal photos btw in.mirror can&#x27;t.rly.tell.unless u.stare.and.not.even... Is that why?

Ads

06-07-2014, 05:05 PM

It's because mirrors show the true you and they are very clear,cameras for images and videos uses pixels and they do not use enough pixels to make an image of you or of anything so the image you see of yourself in the mirror is much more closer to how you look in reality than using camera.Even mirrors aren't 100% of the real you,The true way you look 100% is the way that other people see you so in reality you don't actually know what you look like!lol! I know it's creepy and mind boggling!

Mirrors are the best closest things on earth that I can think of that shows how yourself looks like.