This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use Hypertext in facebook Status?
06-07-2014, 04:57 PM
How to use Hypertext in facebook Status?
I want to know how to insert hypertext in Facebook status like "continue reading " which must be clickable and can redirect to my fan page....plz help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 05:09 PM

I don't think you can insert Hypertext in Facebook status. If you have a very long status message, it will automatically shorten it to a few lines and put "more.." at the end. If you wnat to redirect to your Fan Page, you can directly insert the URL of the Fan Page in your Status!

Ads

06-07-2014, 05:12 PM

you mean FBML (Facebook Markup Language). its like HTML but some codes are for facebook only, like for example fb:action, etc.. FBML only works on Pages not Profiles.. All you need to do is to find an application for adding FBML, search for "FBML Tab Maker" or "My Tab , My Tab 2, My Tab 3...". there are lots of FBML maker out there but I found these 2 working, some dont, some are abandoned.

If you're planning to use 'My Tab', you must know that you can create only one tab every application, meaning to create another tan you have to use 'My Tab 2' and for another 'My Tab 3' and so on. But in 'FBML Tab Maker' you can create multiple tabs. try it and you'll understand.

To learn more about FBML go to "http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/fbml"
And to learn how to create FBML search 'Static FBML 2011' its not an application but more like a tutorial page. Enjoy coding..