This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm being harassed on Facebook by someone I've never even met. What do I do?
06-07-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm being harassed on Facebook by someone I've never even met. What do I do?
I'm not able to block him yet, because I've blocked him before and removed it. So Facebook is saying I have to wait 48 hours to block him again. He has sent me like 30 pms today (none of which I replied to) and is posting threads on groups I'm a member of, tagging me in them. I had to remove myself from one. He's calling me swine, evil, fake, stupid, spoiled brat. Saying I have demons in my heart ? I told him if he messaged me again I would contact the police and he basically said to go right ahead and has pmed me like 10 times since then. What do I do if I can't block him? He's in Canada and I'm Kentucky, so I can't really contact the police. Plus he hasn't threatened me, he's just harrassing me and refusing to stop because he knows I can't block him again :/. Should I just deactivate until I can re-block him, or do I have another option?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 05:07 PM

lol chill the fuck out. wait 48hrs and block him. then don't unblock him, problem solved.

Ads

06-07-2014, 05:23 PM

Just turn off the f***ing computer.
06-07-2014, 05:39 PM

Deactivation is a good idea. Unless you can ignore him entirely so that he gets no more satisfaction out of harassing you, you may want to stay off of Facebook. You also can probably report him.
06-07-2014, 05:51 PM

why did you remove it? now you have to wait 48 hours to do it again
06-07-2014, 06:04 PM

Delete your account deactivating means they can still send you messages
06-07-2014, 06:07 PM

u should deactivate ur account.. wen u do so u chck a small box will b given beside which it will be writen as 'opt out of recievin emails and notificatins from facebook' u shall click on that box after which a tick mark will b appeard and than u might deactivat ur account.. now no longer he text u..
n dan login to ur account aftr 48hrs a block him
06-07-2014, 06:09 PM

Report it to Facebook. If Facebook does not help, then call the Police. You can contact the Police even if He's 'in Canada'. One thing to keep in mind is that people will lie about where they are from. He may not be from Canada.
06-07-2014, 06:12 PM

If I was in your shoes, and if anyone who being abusied me that i dont never met from online. I would do something about it. like i will go to facebook helper and scroll down until i get to the privacy page click on contact facebook or contact police department that on facebook and sent a report message to them tell , write down all the informations about this man who might lied about who he really is and get his facebook email address from his facebook timeline profile include his whole fulled first and last names were he lives , where he do for living job , etc.. then give that info to facebook team they will read your email message right way. they might sent a short email message to you but you have to wait like 24 hours to hear from them. it doesnt take 28 hours because as facebook doesnt work 28 hours a week. lol who works 28 hours sitting on their chairs for many hours stareing and working front of their computers . that insane. you said that you had blocked this guy right well first you need to do something. only way he can still contact you either he has been on the block list still can see and view you in many way. you need to double check on your fb friends list to see if that he isnt on your lists . if he is on your friends lists , you can click on his timeline unfriend him . and you need to put your timeline on private only your other closer friends and family can able review your fb ,photos, etc.. but if he s on your friends to friends list you cant block him he can able review your timeline profile doesnt matter if he isnt on yours friend list on yours.
06-07-2014, 06:20 PM

Deactivation is a good idea. Unless you can ignore him entirely so that he gets no more satisfaction out of harassing you, you may want to stay off of Facebook. You also can probably report him.
100% Real facebook fans. Guaranteed delivery on time. Best quality fans.