This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP WITH TWITTER PLEASE?!?
10-01-2012, 05:42 AM
HELP WITH TWITTER PLEASE?!?
Im pretty new to twitter but i noticed like straight away all of the celebs tell you to follow other people like 'hey follow @hahafunnyguy now and i'll follow you, quickly im checkin!' when obviously they wont really.. Like what is in it for the celeb? Are they getting paid to promote other people? Are they even typing this? I would have though celebrities would have more control over their twitter than that? Or am i missing something?! Can someone PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?!? and i will love you forever because this has been driving me mad!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 05:50 AM

If they don't have a blue check mark next to their name they probably aren't a real celebrity.

Ads

Remember that nearly all celebrities have the certified blue tick to the right of their name! They will be doing it because the person they are telling you to follow will be interesting!

Celebrities don't usually promote ordinary accounts. Check if that promoter is verified. Don't believe at celebrity-like accounts with unusual spellings on their username. Make sure it's their official account.