This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I start a Facebook message with a girl?
06-07-2014, 08:40 PM
How should I start a Facebook message with a girl?
I don't want to come off as a stalker, but we get along well. I see her every week at a youth group that I go to at church. We talk, but it's hard to have a real conversation with so many people around dropping in. I really like her but I don't want to come off as creepy. I want to start with a proper conversation starter or just say "hey, what's up?"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 08:54 PM

A simple hey Smile would suffice but f your feeling bold throw in a compliment. From what I learned girls love this line: hey beautiful and it shows your interested in them

Any chance you can help me out?
http:&#x2F;&#x2F;answers.yahoo.com&#x2F;question&#x2F;index?qid=20140215102300AADlspj

Ads

06-07-2014, 09:01 PM

Uh don&#x27;t say hey beautiful. If you wavy to compliment her say I like you&#x27;re hair or you&#x27;re sweater. simple compliments are the best because she&#x27;ll think that you notice her. Anyways say hey how&#x27;s it going, or how have you been
06-07-2014, 09:12 PM

I agree with steel...its a big turn off when a guy i don't know too well says "hey beautiful"...its sort of cheesy in my book. Just be yourself! Big Grin