This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why my dsl light is blinking orange but no connection?
06-08-2014, 01:05 AM
why my dsl light is blinking orange but no connection?
i have a bsnl broad band router (an1020-21)that i am not using for about 3 months ..now i have connected it to my internet setup and its not working i think,when i connecting, wi-fi led is green , DSL led blinking yellow and my wifi devices getting connected but cant access internet.
i connected it to my PC`S Ethernet port to check whether LAN internet is working or not...but after some time my WI-fi device got internet connection and routers internet led lighting green while my PC haven`t internet.then i unpluged all cables from router and restarted it and i put phone line only ,then also wi fi connection their but no internet!. dsl led also blinking yellow.and i connected it to Ethernet of my PC ,after some time my wi-fi device got internet access! ..i have entered to its configuration page through my router and their have like this:
Internet Connection
DSL StatusNot Connected
Downstream Data Rate0 kbps
Upstream Data Rate0 kbps
DNS Primary0.0.0.0
DNS Secondary0.0.0.0
Max Att Downstream Rate 0 kbps
Max Att Upstream Rate 0 kbps
SNR (Downstream)
SNR (Upstream)
Line Attentuation(Downstream)
Line Attentuation(Upstream)
Connected StandardInactive
Gateway IP0.0.0.0

PVC NameWAN IP Address
pppoe_0_35
Not Assigned
what to do?
is that problem with my device or with my configuaration?
problem for my routers dsl port?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 01:19 AM

Read the manual that came with your router. The main problem is that you haven't read the manual and don't know what the information you are providing here means (And you haven't read it first the answer is there) YOU are the problem

What does the blinking light mean (what does it say in the manual)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply