This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start seo for my site?
06-08-2014, 01:32 AM
How to start seo for my site?
Could you tell me how can i start seo to my site......thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 01:42 AM

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps your business to get found for relevant keywords that people are entering into search engines such as Google. SEO entails producing quality content for your users, and getting as many other website pointing to your website as possible. SEO can be generally categorized into 5 different aspects:

Keyword research
Search engine friendly site development
On-page SEO
Link Building
Analytics

SEO also involves the creation of an internet marketing strategy in order to achieve successful results. However, it is one of the most affordable and effective marketing strategies when you work with the right professionals.

Understanding of the internet marketing process will be the key to your succes for the creation of any given website. In order to get a better understanding, below you will find two sources, one related to the internet marketing process and another, relating to SEO strategy for beginners.

Ads

06-08-2014, 01:49 AM

SEO is the great means of getting internet traffic onto the website and making the business go well with the website. Yes, it surely helps the website owner to get his business to the upper level supported with popularity and fame. As a matter of fact, SEO would be the good factor that helps is getting fame online. . If you have established and published your online business on the web and it has good popularity too, you will definitely enjoy the good position of your business and you will have good number of potential customers ready to start the business with you. Let’s discuss the things right from the start as you are about to develop a website.

The very first consideration for the business to go with bigger client age is nothing other than that you have a good and appealing website. Developing the website in this regard is concerned with a number of facts you will have to consider. Remember, the SEO of your website starts with the development of your website. Remember, the good design and quality content is the factor that will make your website to have a good start.

After you have completed the website designing, the next thing you must go with is the on page SEO. On page SEO is basically concerned with the keyword tagging and making the website to be visible to the search engines. Tagging keyword means you are deciding the keywords which would be used for the website to be searched with. The keywords are therefore needed to be in good quality and should make the search engine the people to find your website with ease. You can take help of Google keyword tool in this regard. The Google keyword tool helps you to select the good keyword for you website as it shows different keywords with statistics.

I think You understand basic of seo......thanks
06-08-2014, 02:02 AM

You should first do on-page in which first task you should checkis
1. To have fresh and unique content
2. Keyword searching
3. Proper Titles
3. Meta Tags(titles, keywords, description)
4. Presence of sitemaps
5. Presence of Robot.txt file.
06-08-2014, 02:18 AM

I think the best way to SEO your site online is to
target the keywords you want to rank for in
your titles and headlines. In fact, there’s
some free training that I have on exactly how
to do that and more: http://tinyurl.com/nkv8bgf