This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me fast!?
10-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Please help me fast!?
please try to answer all my questions.
1. I have crush, somewhat, on my teacher. He doesnt even teach me anymore! Help! I wanna forgt abt him.
2. I'm not on fb, so i feel jealous when other girls talk to my crysh. Im on twitter but he's not. Nearly evry girl likes him, but hes frnds with only to girls in the whole skul, me and one of my friends. He doesnt know i lyk him and he will def not lyk it if he does. I just wanna get closer to him. We hv one clas togthr.
3. I want skinny arms and legs, but m afrd that my fat will turn to muscles if i workout those particular parts. If i lose weight altogether, will those areas get thinner?
4. Wil hair grow back curly after bonding? Ive always had it straghtend.
5. What to do abt a double neck? Mine looks like one whn i luk down.

10 pnts for mst good answrs!
The ppl in ques. 1 n 2 are different.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 05:51 AM

1. you can both get in trouble because he is a teacher. stay away. if you really think he is all that cool just remember you wont ever get to see him if he is in jail.

2. Maybe you should make a fb. try to add him.

3. water arobics will help to reduce the size of your arms and legs without making you too muscular.

4. Im not sure what bonding is, but your hair is yours, have fun with what you have Big Grin

5. Try to do neck aerobics. The best thing to do is ask your doctor about that as well as #3.

Also something that might get his attention, or someone elses attention is if you practiced spelling. i don't know how old you are. some people grow out of these things. you seem to be pretty young, but like i said i don't know. work your way up to him slowly he might like you better as a friend. and when i say slow i mean slow as a turtle.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply