This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which one is better facebook and Google plus?
06-08-2014, 06:30 AM
which one is better facebook and Google plus?
which one is better facebook and Google plus

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 06:43 AM

IMO Facebook!

Ads

06-08-2014, 06:44 AM

Google plus. Honestly, the UI is pretty nice. If it just had more users it would be really nice. Fuck Facebook.
06-08-2014, 06:50 AM

at this time, Facebook
but a believe that google+ can overcome facebook
06-08-2014, 07:04 AM

google plus.anonymous will take down facebook anyways
06-08-2014, 07:05 AM

Its definitely Face book as of now. They are still developing Google+ .I would like to see Google+ beat Facebook in near future in terms of number of users.
06-08-2014, 07:21 AM

Google plus is better than facebook because google plus has many features which are not in facebook.
It is also better because following features:

Google Plus is better integrated – I already use their superb Google Voice product for my voice mail and texting. Google’s Picasa has out innovated Flickr in the photo space. And almost everybody I know has a GMail account, which instantly empowers chat and messaging.
Google Plus is more flexible – Google did what Google does best, they studied the concept and made it better. The things we like about Facebook are all there, but tweaked just a little to make them easier to use.
Google Plus feels more intimate – I’ve heard a lot of people say that will carefully consider who their Google Plus friends will be. Many of us pretty much blindly friend back whoever friends us. We’re not sure who is out there watching. And Google’s Circles concept takes that sensitivity to an entirely new level. Facebook will surely come up with something similar to the Circles idea. But the perception will remain that Facebook is the place where everybody sees what you’re doing.
Google Plus has more resources – At any given moment there are hundreds of ideas in some stage of development in Mountain View. The culture there is employee centered and encourages amazing levels of creativity across the board. Some Google ideas pop up and fail fast, some slowly take hold, others turn out to be home runs. Most importantly, Google learns from their mistakes and keeps swinging the bat.
Google tries to do no harm – At least that’s my perception. Any company as big as Google is will be a target. As they continue to grow the behemoth, regulators will be watchful. As far a I know, they have never hired people to covertly hurt a competitor.
Google Plus will be ubiquitous – Application developers will ultimately integrate Google Plus into their existing platforms. Think Hootsuite (Not sure if Tweetdeck will because G+ is a direct shot across Twitter’s bow, too), Zite, Flipboard, etc. Google Plus will likely inspire people to dream up new, better ways to aggregate and disseminate your favorite content across multiple platforms, with G+ as the marquee.

for more details click this link: http://scottwesterman.com/?p=2484